So this morning Leyla was being a little dificult when I asked her if she wanted breakfast she said no, I asked if she wanted to get dressed she said no. So I got Natalie her breakfast and then asked Leyla several more times what she wanted for breakfast and all I got was no. Alittle frustrated I decided to go upstairs and just give her a few minutes. I figured she would soon either follow me upstairs or by the time I went back down she would have decided she was ready. Apparently she found a third option I had not thought of. She decided she was ready for breakfast and did not need my help in getting it. While I was upstairs reading a couple post of facebook and "meditating on the death of my Savior" She was downstairs making herself breakfast. Obviously mothers don't get to meditate very long or need to find a better time to do it lol. When I walked in the kitchen Leyla looked up at me, smiled and said "Mommy I did it" ha ha she sure did. Kevin and I have jokingly wondered a few times on Saturday mornings when She would be old enough to get herself up and get breakfast herself so that we could sleep in lol I don't think we are there yet.
Just in case you can't see it I would like to point out she did do it. She has a full bowl of ceral with milk and a glass of juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment